This is one of the many viral videos that Nicholas Pinto has published on his social media accounts this year.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Dec 20, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – In a now-viral video series, social media content creator Nicholas Pinto walks up to a random girl in a parking lot and cuts her headphones with scissors. The girl, shocked at first, reacts by throwing a hot cup of coffee at Pinto’s shirt and yells “what the heck.” Pinto points out that there is a cameraman behind her, and that he is pranking her. He then pulls brand new Beats headphones from his backpack and hands them to her. The girl was skeptical and asked if the box was empty. Pinto replied, stating that it was not.
The video currently has over 4,837,811 views on Facebook and is captioned “I cut her headphones but then gave her brand new Beats.” Watch the viral video here:
Follow Nicholas Pinto: http://instagram.com/scooterwheel
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.