Get to know Emergency Physician Dr. Talal Al-Quraini, who serves patients in San Diego, California.
More on YorkPedia:
- The Skillful Artist and Queensland Dj Christian Krauter Impresses His Fans With Brand-New Releases
- The Gifted New Jersey Dancehall Artist Maga Hundred Has Released a Brand New Single ‘SHOES’
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Jan 3, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – A devoted emergency physician, Dr. Al-Quraini works with patients at Marque Urgent Care Pacific Beach in San Diego, California, which provides non-emergency treatment and walk-in medical care for patients of all ages.
Pertaining to his educational pursuits, he earned his medical degree from the University of Baghdad College of Medicine in 1972. After relocating to the United States, he completed his residency in internal medicine at the United Health Services Hospitals in 1997.
Emergency medicine, also known as accident and emergency medicine, is the medical specialty concerned with the care of illnesses or injuries requiring immediate medical attention. An emergency physician works in an emergency department to care for acutely ill or injured patients on an unscheduled basis.
Learn More about Dr. Talal Al-Quraini:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2834852-Talal-Al-quraini-internist-Chula-Vista-CA-91911 or through Marque Urgent Care Pacific Beach, https://marquemedical.com/pacific-beach/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.