(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jan 5, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Noah Taliferro, Known for his television roles on All American, Dear White People, Family Reunion, and more; The charming young actor who will now be joining the cast of “ALLBLK TV” newest hit comedy show, For the Love of Jason, in season two.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
FTLOJ: The series will focus on the male perspective of today’s dating landscape while taking a fresh approach to the life of a 30-something bachelor and his drama-prone friends.
- AMC Networks ‘ ALLBLK, the streamer that was recently rebranded from UMC, has renewed one of its most popular original series, “For the Love of Jason,” for season TWO.
Noah Taliferro Spaulding AKA “Noah Taliferro” (born October 26, 1998) is an American Actor, Writer, Rapper, and Producer. He is best known for his Role as Omar on Dear White People and has featured in CW Networks All American, as Bo Lemming and for his role as Younge Jebediah in Netflix’s Family Reunion, and many more. Most recently Noah has finished filming his first feature film debut, Hollywood Star Girl for Disney Plus.
Star Access 360
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.