(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jan 9, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – David Murrietta Jr. is an actor, social media influencer, and model. David is also one half of the vlogging duo behind Dalex Vlogs, the YouTube channel he runs with his wife, fellow actor Alexandra Creteau. They make videos about a wide range of topics, such as travel, dating and relationships, lifestyle, and health.
In his latest project “Taps“, David Murrietta Jr. plays a character named Moose. This short film is about a grieving father as he explains his veteran son’s demise after experiencing PTSD. He then sends his son off with pride and honor. The film was recently screened at the Studio City Film Festival last November 18 and was met with great success. David believes that PTSD among veterans is an important issue, the conversations around this cause should stay alive and that any effort to help veterans should be encouraged.
More on YorkPedia:
- The Skillful Artist and Queensland Dj Christian Krauter Impresses His Fans With Brand-New Releases
- The Gifted New Jersey Dancehall Artist Maga Hundred Has Released a Brand New Single ‘SHOES’
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
Before starring in Taps, David Murrietta Jr. has appeared in the television shows such as Sunset Glory: Doolittle’s Heroes and Grey’s Anatomy. His work in film includes Internal Conflict, Vicious Circle, Underdog, and Land of the Haunted Dolls. David was also a stunt performer for the Marvel film Black Widow.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.