The Joint Venture Agreement will see the expansion of Accubits’ and TechnoDex’s products to help businesses thrive in modern business environments.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jan 13, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Malaysia’s leading ICT business enabler, Grayscale Technologies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TechnoDex Berhad, has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement (JV Agreement) with global solutions provider, Accubits Technologies Private Limited.
As part of Grayscale Technologies’ mission to fuse intelligent technology and innovation into traditional industries and business processes, the JV Agreement will strengthen TechnoDex’s information technology service offerings, reinforcing their commitment to empower and enable Industry 4.0.
The MoU exchange ceremony was held at the Malaysian Pavilion, Dubai Expo on 12 January 2022 in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates where the documents were exchanged between Tan Sze Chong, Director of TechnoDex, and Shameer Thaha, Chief Strategist Officer of Accubits Technologies. The exchange was witnessed by Tan Sri Datuk Seri TPr Panglima Haji Annuar bin Musa, Minister of Communications and Multimedia of Malaysia, and Mahadhir Aziz, Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC). Also present at the ceremony was the Chairman of TechnoDex, YTM Dato’ Seri Diraja Tan Sri Tengku Abdul Hamid Thani.
Director of TechnoDex Berhad, Tan Sze Chong who was present at the ceremony on behalf of Grayscale Technologies said: “TechnoDex has been witnessing strong customer momentum these past months alongside industry challenges induced by the pandemic. We understand that every one of our customers is unique with different business goals that require distinct solutions. This is why our joint venture with Accubits is crucial and timely. We want our clients to be equipped with product and service offerings that help them attain high-automation practices that result in operational efficiencies.”
Shameer Thaha, Chief Strategist Officer of Accubits Technologies shared: “We’re so excited about this joint venture with TechnoDex. The rich expertise of TechnoDex, combined with our expertise in emerging technologies would enable us to deliver state-of-the-art software and solutions to our customers, especially from the south-east Asian markets. I see this joint venture as a stepping stone for many great initiatives to come in the future.”
As part of the agreement, Accubits’ comprehensive products and technologies will be infused into TechnoDex Berhad’s portfolio via Grayscale Technologies to strengthen its existing product line. The product and services will be made available to TechnoDex’s clients within Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, and Indonesia, marking its foray into the region.
These products include:
- Emotyx- A computer vision and artificial intelligence platform to enable real-time video analytics for various business analytics such as crowd intelligence, vehicle intelligence, anomaly detection, and many more;
- Accucerts- A solution to help businesses and academic institutions generate certificates through blockchain which are tamper-proof & immutable;
- REIWAS – An AI-powered Change Management System that enables companies to automate the process of regulatory monitoring. Using advanced AI, the platform can identify and record changes made to compliance websites spread across various industries;
- Coinfactory Suite – A crypto ecosystem that offers a wide range of products, solutions, and white-label platforms. The products under this suite are an ICO & STO Platform, Whitelabel Crypto Exchange platform, Whitelabel NFT Marketplace, and Whitelabel Crypto Wallet.
- AMI – An easy to deploy AI-powered conversational tool.
“Accubits’ product and service range will optimize our client’s core competencies to ensure they are able to stay ahead of evolving expectations and emerging trends in the modern business environment. With the parent company TechnoDex being a leading ICT enabler in Malaysia, I firmly believe we will have unmatched solutions, capturing extraordinary opportunities in our push to empower businesses in Industry 4.0,” added Tan Sze Chong.
TechnoDex has been actively encouraging its clients to embrace the latest technologies that incorporate artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics so that they realize greater productivity and operational efficiencies. Together with the newly announced Grayscale Technologies and Accubits, efforts to venture into Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Mobile & Web Application Development, Custom Software Development, DevOps, and Cloud Computing, will be heightened.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.