Get to know Physician Assistant, Mariana Luyando, who serves patients in Port Isabel, Texas.
More on YorkPedia:
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew (You Really Love Me)’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
- A New Report Reveals Historic Drought on Amazon Was Caused By Climate Change
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Jan 17, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Mariana is a physician assistant currently affiliated with Family Care Specialists in Port Isabel, Texas.
In regards to her educational background, she graduated with her Bachelor of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Drexel University in 1998 and received her Master of Science degree in Advanced Physician Assistant Studies in 2006.
A member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mariana is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
A Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) is a health care practitioner who practices medicine in collaboration with physicians. They examine patients, prescribe medicine, and order diagnostic tests. In most cases, they work under the supervision of physicians or surgeons, but they can work more independently in some states, rural areas, and inner-city areas, consulting with physicians only when they need help with cases.
Learn More About Dr. Mariana Luyando:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82249207-Mariana-Luyando-Physician-Assistant
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.