Bitcoin Conference 22
More on YorkPedia:
- The Skillful Artist and Queensland Dj Christian Krauter Impresses His Fans With Brand-New Releases
- The Gifted New Jersey Dancehall Artist Maga Hundred Has Released a Brand New Single ‘SHOES’
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Lenexa, Kansas Feb 13, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Bitcoin Rocks, the first Bitcoin company created for great-looking BITCOIN sports apparel, is hosting BTC Pickleball Open Play, on April 6th, 7th, and 8th during the Biggest bitcoin event of the Year, Bitcoin 22 at the Miami Beach Golf Club.
Bitcoin Rocks sees a great opportunity to merge great styles to a worldwide emerging audience. Lily Azel and Mickey Collins, both active USA Pickleball Ambassadors, have teamed up to bring Pickleball to the Convention by offering Open Play to the attendees. Scott Golden, Pro PB Commentator for PPA on ESPN3 and works as Professional Pickleball Instructor at Woodfield Country Club and Golden Boy Pickleball LLC, will be on hand in an exposition and teaching the game.
BITCOIN ROCKS provides high-quality hats and sports apparel for the bitcoin enthusiast. You can see the collection at the event this April.
Pickleball, a game similar to tennis played with paddles and a plastic ball, has been exploding in popularity. According to USA Pickleball CEO Stu Upson, the sport has consistently grown by 15% annually for five years, and the organization’s membership of 53,000 is up 43% over the past year. That growth has captured the attention of investors and operators who are collectively pouring millions of dollars into further professionalizing the sport in America.
Bitcoin 2021 was the biggest Bitcoin event in history with a sold-out crowd of 12,000 attendees. In 2022, we’ll bring together over 35,000 Bitcoiners from around the world, as we work to accelerate hyperbitcoinization.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.