(YorkPedia Editorial):- San Francisco, California Feb 14, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – World-leading dash cam brand, THINKWARE, announced today it is offering Valentine’s Day discounts on a range of their top-of-the-line dash cams. The promotion will run from February 14th – 21st on THINKWARE’s website, Best Buy, and other specialty online retailers.
With savings of up to 40% off, many of THINKWARE’s latest releases will be on sale, including the U1000, Q800PRO, and more. The full list of models available as part of this promotion include:
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- X700: Offering an easy to navigate touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode, and more
- F200PRO: A versatile mid-range FHD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi
- Q800PRO (QA100): Capable of recording in 2K QHD 1440p and advanced driver assistance system supported.
- U1000: THINKWARE’s flagship model delivers sharp native 4K-2K video quality, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), super night vision technology
- M1 Motorsports Cam: Built with the outdoors in mind, this is THINKWARE’s flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATV, and UTV vehicles
- X1000: Super Night Vision 3.0, 2K QHD footage front+rear, 5.14MP Sony STARVIS IMX 335 image sensor enhanced with Ultra Night Vision & Auto HDR technology, parking surveillance mode
- iVolt Mini External Battery: Compatible with all THINKWARE models, the iVolt Mini External Battery increases the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode, allowing it to remain in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added.
“Keeping your loved ones safe and secure on the road is important to everyone, and THINKWARE wants to highlight that with the Valentine’s Day special,” said Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s Director of North American Business Development. “Offering innovative technology and an abundance of safety features, THINKWARE’s wide range of dash cams are a great gift for those with a love of the open road, from those who care about them.”
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at https://thinkwarestore.com/
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during its presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. CES 2017 is the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF, IDEA, and Red Dot Design Award.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.