Get to know Family Nurse Practitioner Katherine M. Watts, who serves patients throughout the State of Florida.
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Mar 17, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Katherine is a licensed and board-certified family nurse practitioner currently serving her patients throughout the Central Florida area.
Academically, she graduated with her degree of Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization of Family Nurse Practitioner from South University.
To remain up to date in her field, Katherine is a professional member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
On a more personal note, she attributes her success to being passionate about providing the highest quality of care to her patients and making a positive difference within her community.
A Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) holds certification and provides continuing and comprehensive healthcare for the individual and family across all ages, genders, diseases, and body systems. FNPs maintain patient records, perform physical exams, order or perform diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, develop treatment plans, as well as treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions, and injuries that fall under primary care.
Learn More about Katherine M. Watts:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148525/info/
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.