(YorkPedia Editorial):- Washington, D.C, District of Columbia Apr 9, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The National Black Lawyers is pleased to announce that Rawle Andrews Jr., Esq., executive director of the American Psychiatric Association Foundation in Washington, D.C., has been re-selected as a Top 100 Black Lawyer in the District of Columbia after his first year as an exceptionally respected member.
This honor is given to only the top 100 African American lawyers in each state or region with reputations for providing excellent professional services in their respective practice areas. Membership in The National Black Lawyers is by invitation only and is based on current member referrals and independent research. We are proud to recognize Rawle Andrews’ contributions to the legal profession, congratulate him as the incoming president of the Bar Association of the District of Columbia in June 2022, and welcome him into our African American legal brain trust.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
The National Black Lawyers would like to thank Mr. Andrews for his continued and valued membership during such thriving times for this exclusive organization. The National Black Lawyers anticipates exceptional growth for Mr. Andrews as an outstanding advocate and well-respected member of The National Black Lawyers – Top 100.
To learn more about The National Black Lawyers, visit http://www.nbltop100.org/.
Source :The National Black Lawyers
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.