Get to know Family Nurse Practitioner, Kayla Barnett Ferguson, who serves patients in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
More on YorkPedia:
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
- A New Report Reveals Historic Drought on Amazon Was Caused By Climate Change
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Jun 13, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Kayla is a certified family nurse practitioner currently affiliated with Rush Medical Clinic – Philadelphia where she specializes in family practice.
Rush Medical Clinic provides primary care for all ages in the treatment of acute conditions and management of chronic diseases. They understand the importance of convenient, compassionate care. Their experienced staff is here to provide patients and their families with immediate, walk-in access to healthcare.
To begin her career, Kayla earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. From there, she attended Samford University and earned her Master of Science in Nursing degree.
A proud member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, she attained certification as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
A Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) holds certification and provides continuing and comprehensive healthcare for individuals and families across all ages, genders, diseases, and body systems. FNPs maintain patient records, perform physical exams, order or perform diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, develop treatment plans, as well as treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions, and injuries that fall under primary care.
Learn More about Kayla Barnett Ferguson:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148730/info/ or through Rush Medical Clinic – Philadelphia, https://www.rushhealthsystems.org/providers/advanced-practice-providers/kayla-barnett/
Your Health Contact
Source :Kayla Barnett Ferguson, MSN, FNP-C
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.