Houston, Jun 21, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – We are pleased to announce that American Tank & Vessel, Inc (AT&V), a 40-year-old family-owned business in the bulk liquid terminal construction industry, is partnering with Acretio, a midstream infrastructure development firm, founded by former executives of leading storage terminal services companies and energy majors.
The companies have decided to join their efforts in the origination and development of early-stage projects. The cooperation will be in the area of traditional marine and inland terminals, floating storage facilities, and renewable energy projects. The AT&V and Acretio experience include key transitional products like LNG, LPG, Ammonia, and other cryogenic products like hydrogen.
“We are very excited to partner with Acretio, they have a successful track record in terminal development, construction and operation and enable AT&V to get closer to the origination of strategic projects”, said WT Cutts, the regional Vice President of AT&V.
“Partnering with AT&V and their industry resources allows us to tap into a wealth of development, design, and construction experience, with a solid track record in our industry. Our recent collaboration in building a state-of-the-art ammonia facility will be the template for future projects”, said Ralf van der Ven, Managing Partner of Acretio.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.