Many teachers say they can’t help every student who has fallen behind. The owner of Edify Learning Spaces is a mom. She has worked in education for 20 years and tells us she sees daily success with customized learning sessions.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Vancouver, British Columbia Jul 6, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The name of the company is Edify Learning Spaces and its mission is to help children love learning in 90 days. Many kids need proven methods and customized attention to gain confidence in Maths, English & other challenging subjects. http://www.edifylearningspaces.com/
Many parents have said that they notice their children are falling behind. “Learning can be a struggle. School is not always fun and not every teacher ‘gets’ your child.”
Getting your child on the right track academically can be an uphill battle, but there is hope according to a mom who runs a tutoring agency in Vancouver, Canada. Her experience in education over 20 years has given her information, she says, that can “change the trajectory,” of your child’s learning potential.
Edify Learning Spaces
5768 Killarney StreetVancouver, BCV5R 3W7