The X800 has a 5.14-megapixel camera boasting ultra-clear 2K 1440P QHD imaging and a Sony STARVIS sensor for superior image quality even in low-light conditions
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Jul 7, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Today the world-leading dash cam manufacturer, THINKWARE announces the launch of its latest X800 dash cam to the UK market.
THINKWARE’s award winning dash cams help make roads safer by making drivers more aware, deterring road rage incidents, and providing vital evidence for insurance claims. Nobody can predict what will happen on the road but a THINKWARE dash cam can give drivers added peace of mind. The X800 dash cam boasts ultra-clear front 2K 1440P QHD 30fps, rear 1080P FHD recording, and a wide dynamic range to capture more detailed dash cam footage in difficult lighting and road conditions, including number plate detail capture.
It is equipped with a front and rear camera as well as a Sony STARVIS sensor ensuring all footage benefits from improved brightness for night-time recording, especially when using the Super Night Vision 2.0 feature. Avoid speeding tickets appearing in your postbox with X800’s safety camera alerts. When equipped with external GPS module, X800 alerts the driver of impending speed and red-light cameras on the roads.
The dash cam also benefits from a road safety warning system that alerts the driver to forward collisions, forward vehicle departures, and lane departures in both urban and rural areas, when used with the optional GPS antenna. If an incident does occur while driving, the dash cam will record the event, starting 10 seconds before the trigger to 10 seconds after, which is stored in a separate folder for safekeeping. There is also a manual recording feature, with two touches on the LCD, where a 60-second clip starting 10 sec before the button press is stored in a separate folder for safekeeping.
The THINKWARE dash cam X800 boasts several key capabilities including:
- 2.7 LCD Touchscreen: 2.7 LCD touchscreen allows you to easily adjust the settings and play back videos on the spot.
- Super Night Vision 2.0: For night-time driving, the X800 also includes Super Night Vision 2.0. Using Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology, Super Night Vision 2.0 allows for recording clear video in low-light situations, such as dark alleys, parking lots, or dimly lit streets.
- 150-degree Viewing Angles: Boasting an innovative custom lens design, the X800’s focus has been tuned digitally to minimize distortion without compromising the 150-degree wide-angle of view.
- Multiple parking modes: when installed with a hard wire or OBDII power cable, the camera switches to parking mode when the ignition is turned off. The options are motion detection, continuous time-lapse (at 2 fps), and energy-saving modes.
Tim Sagar, THINKWARE’s Business Development Manager, said: “Dash cams are here for people’s safety and at THINKWARE we want our customers to be protected all year round and have peace of mind about their vehicle, whether they are in the car or not. The X800 dash cam provides drivers with a constant watchdog in their vehicles, deterring incidents both on and off the road. We are pleased to add the new X800 dash cam to the THINKWARE range”
The X800 is available on Amazon, and independent specialists for a RRP of 169 (1CH with cig lead and 32GB SD card) and249 (2CH with HW and cig leads, GPS and 32GB SD card).
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE was founded in Korea in 1997.
Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and dash cam intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE has confirmed it will be exporting its dash cam lines into 17 other countries including the US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE has continued to astound the industry with its world-class dash cam lines during its presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award, as well as the Red Dot Design Award.
For more information, visit the THINKWARE website at https://thinkwaredashcam.eu/
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.