(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York, United States Jul 8, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The board members of the New York-based diagnostic center, Hands-On EMG Testing have just announced that the organization has achieved accreditation status by the Federation of Electrodiagnostic Laboratory Accreditation (FELA). The HODS-approved diagnostic center is best known for services like electromyography, nerve testing, EMG testing, and ultrasound imaging for patients with nerve and muscle problems. The firm had undergone a strict process that certifies its clinical competency, compliance, licensing, equipment, and other quality standards to finally achieve the FELA accreditation.
The co-founder of Hands-On EMG Testing, Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos says, ‘The FELA accreditation is a recognition and acknowledgment for the high-quality service our organization has been providing to patients for the past twenty-two years.’ Their newest accomplishment takes them to a higher level in the electro-diagnostic field.
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
The organization serves patients in all five New York boroughs in over thirty locations. The patients can easily get an appointment at Hands-On EMG Testing within a day or two. Top physicians in the area recommend their patients to the diagnostic center because of their high-quality, accurate, and expedient testing. They use the latest technologies and instruments to perform the testing. Visit their website at https://handsonemg.com/ for more information.
Hands-On EMG Testing
3244 31st Street