(YorkPedia Editorial):- Seoul, South Korea Jul 11, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – QROAD, a game quality assurance(QA), and operations service provider will expand and strengthen support services for blockchain games globally.
In line with the recent growth of P2E, NFT(Non-fungible token), and Metaverse games, QROAD provides QA services, e-wallet services, security QA services, and NFT transaction certification, optimized for blockchain companies.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
The company also provides Global QA services in more than 20 languages through a global service center located in the Philippines to meet the needs of global blockchain companies.
Moreover, the P2E game service supports Discode Bots and engages in 24-hour support by using Telegram Messanger. Providing seamless communication with the gaming community,
With experiences in platforms like WEMIX, ISKRA, and Tangled, QROAD Nam-Yong Byun said, “QROAD has accumulated know-how in understanding blockchain technology through working closely with major blockchain companies.”
QROAD currently provides services through partnerships with major blockchain companies in the P2E market, including Wemade and ISKRA.
QROAD is a Provider of a quality assurance service intended for the games. The company specializes in digital content operations, QA, marketing, and services, and cutting-edge solutions for customer management and trends analysis, enabling gaming companies to grow their business and customer satisfaction.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.