(YorkPedia Editorial):- Cleveland, Ohio Jul 18, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The state of healthcare today is one where healthcare providers are slumped over, face-down, typing, and clicking in front of a computer while talking to patients. By doing so, patients take the back seat, and their stories are missed. Advanced Provider Assistance Systems: Autonomous AI, The Age of Intelligence book highlights how impactful AI can be.
AI keeps patients at the center of care; it allows providers to capture their true stories. Although nascent, AI is promising because it automates the mindless non-clinical, non-value-adding processes embedded in the healthcare system. Advanced Provider Assistance Systems delves into the complex world of healthcare delivery and examines how healthcare systems can transform during this digital era. This book also tackles the myth that AI will eliminate provider jobs and outlines the inherent challenges of AI in medicine.
More on YorkPedia:
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
- A New Report Reveals Historic Drought on Amazon Was Caused By Climate Change
- 2024 Academy Awards Nominations: The Barbenheimer Success Might Prevail
Anyone interested in this topic will be fascinated by these technological advancements. Individuals can see how their trips to the doctor could change by having an AI assisting in the background.
You can purchase the book at Amazon.com:
You can view the video trailer here:
YouTube Channel Link: Healthcare AI: The Age of Intelligence Dr. Benson Babu earned his degree in Internal Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic to realize his vision of using AI in healthcare. He studied the Lean Six Sigma method while attending the University of Tennessee physician executive MBA program. As an AI Champion, Dr. Babu participates in projects to help providers preserve warmhearted clinical care while working in hospital medicine. Visit him online at his LinkedIn profile for his credentials.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.