(YorkPedia Editorial):- Tallinn, Harju Jul 21, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Sominder Singh is the CEO and founder of InvestorNations. The company has launched a 90-day fundraising challenge for startups to speed up their funding process. In this span of 90 days, they guide and go on the fundraising journey with early-stage start-ups step by step.
Features and benefits of the 90 days fundraising challenges include.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- A step-by-step action plan that takes startups from the preparation stage all the way to negotiating the right deal for them.
- 16,000+ validated investor contacts and a foolproof way of contacting all of them with quality pitches.
- Tools, templates, and insights to present the information investors want to see when hunting for profitable opportunities.
InvestorNations was founded with the goal of assisting early startups all over the world in raising funds from the right investors and kicking off their venture’s journey.
Sominder mentioned, “Whoever tells you that fundraising takes years, walk away fast.”
Singh, founder, and CEO of InvestorNations. “Investors want to make money fast,
and startups need money fast.” It is as simple as that; it is a win-win situation for everyone. All that the start-ups need is proper guidance and properly organized and relevant information on the matter. The idea of this 90-day fundraising challenge is the result of 10 years of startup experience and insider investment knowledge. This challenge offers a new way for early-stage startups to get funded fast with proven formulas and techniques.
After coaching startups in their fundraising efforts and explaining the same concepts over and over, Sominder decided to turn his consultations into an easy-to-follow action plan. Over the course of nearly a year, InvestorNations assisted around 50 start-ups with funding totaling more than $100 million.
There are many myths and rumors about the funding rounds that make the people of startups quite nervous and scared to take the right steps and that hinders their growth. But Sominder Singh is here to bust the bubble around it. Sominder also has his own podcast channel. In the podcast “Fundraising Made Easy”, Sominder shares his fundraising experiences as a founder as well as an advisor to investors.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.