Aspiring Attorneys Nationwide set to participate in the July 2022 Bar Examination
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Washington, D.C, District of Columbia Aug 5, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The Bar Association of the District of Columbia (BADC) extends its best wishes to all candidates sitting for the July 2022 Bar Examination in the District of Columbia and other U.S. jurisdictions beginning on July 26th.
“At a time when questions of liberty and democracy dominate the daily news cycle, the bar examination season is another reminder the rule of law is only as strong as the talent we can attract and retain within the legal profession. We applaud the countless hours of pre-work by this latest cohort of bar exam takers to meet this moment with skill, focus, and determination,” said Rawle Andrews Jr., Esq., president of the BADC.
About the Bar Association of the District of Columbia
Founded on May 23, 1871, The Bar Association of the District of Columbia (@badc1871) is the 1st bar association in the District and the 3rd oldest bar association in the United States. The BADC is a voluntary bar association. Its members participate in various volunteer committees and sections including the Young Lawyers Section (YLS), the Intellectual Property (IP) Section, the Bankruptcy & Restructuring Section, and over 20 practice area committees. Join us at www.badc.org.
Rawle Andrews Jr., Esq. / Bar Association of the District of Columbia
Source :The Bar Association of the District of Columbia
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.