(YorkPedia Editorial):- Vancouver, British Columbia Aug 25, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Who is Regina Banales-Lopez?
A Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC) specializing in Trauma-Informed, Anti-Oppressive, Neurodiversity-Affirming Therapy. At the core of Regina’s practice is the belief that you are biologically made up of internal resources. Her specialty is in helping you connect your dots and in supporting you cultivate an internal system of resilience.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
What can a client expect in a session?
In the session, we feel feelings, have conversations, unwind thoughts & practice new ways of being. As my client, you receive practical tools, skills, and strategies to help you build an internal system of resilience. My area of focus is in working with anxiety, personality disorders, neurodivergence, trauma, toxic relationships, sexuality & gender expression.
Our sessions are a unique time, dedicated to you. We explore different perspectives that bring about healing and repair. In essence, with patience and acceptance, we engage our whole selves in conversation.
What you can expect from me as your Therapist?
I bring an extensive, holistic toolbox to sessions. I work alongside you to ensure that you have the necessary tools to work through discomfort, process painful experiences, navigate relational distress, and reduce crisis. Your safety is my priority, we go at your pace and honor your psychological capacity every step of the way.
How important is it to select the right Therapist?
Selecting a therapist to share your experiences with is a big deal! I offer complimentary consultations to meet one another, ask questions, talk about your counseling hopes and determine if we are the right fit for each other. It would be my honor to support your personal evolution of healing and repair.
Regina’s motto – is “I show up as myself in a session and I invite you to show up as yourself as well, unfiltered.”
Call Regina Banales-Lopez for a free 15-minute consultation now – (705) 805-6759
Qualifications & Training
* Licensed Registered Therapeutic Counsellor – (#3013) Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada – 2022
* Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) Training – (DBT Center of Vancouver) – 2022
* BA Psychology Degree (Trinity Western University) 2010-2015
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.