(YorkPedia Editorial):- West Memphis, Arkansas Nov 14, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The CEO & Founder of Holistic Living Consulting Cassandra Hill is being the epitome of womanhood while empowering other women. She is committed to helping black women find out the beauty in themselves who find it difficult to address their body image issues. Cassandra has recently become one of the group finalists for the competition of Fab Over 40 and now is waiting to win. It has partnered with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help them with the donation for early detection, education, and support services to those affected by breast cancer.
The portal for voting is already open and will be active till November 17, 7 PM PST. Cassandra’s supporters and people who appreciate this noble cause of the event can show their support by donating and voting for her. The votes can be made through https://votefab40.com/2022/cassandra-hill.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
Cassandra Hill is well revered for her work and activities regarding women’s health and well-being. Embracing womanhood among a lot of ladies who are struggling with these issues, she empowers women and their community through a framework for holistic wellness. Churning out the best in everyone, she offers a better living. Know more at http://www.cassandrarhill.com/.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.