A new twist on a very old tool.
More on YorkPedia:
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
- A New Report Reveals Historic Drought on Amazon Was Caused By Climate Change
- 2024 Academy Awards Nominations: The Barbenheimer Success Might Prevail
- Nourish Your Soul With Kalpesh Desai’s ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’
- TBF Distro Caters To Subtle Yet Electrified Soundscapes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Port Charlotte, Florida Dec 9, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The first model of the patent pending VarieHook is launching today, along with a 100 Stitch Dictionary in downloadable PDF format available at VarieHook.com.
The VarieHook Model 1, ranging in size from 5.5 to 8.5mm, offers a number of benefits to crocheters with a wide range of skill levels. Just a few of the most exciting benefits include the ability to form measured oversized stitches instead of estimating, and easily completing difficult crochet stitches that knot, wrap or loop around the shaft of a crochet hook.
For those who prefer a printed book, print-on-demand will be available at Amazon.com soon. Numerous 5-Pattern Samplers in areas of crafter’s interests are available as downloadable PDFs. Free patterns, instructional videos, and details about how this unique hook was invented are on the company website and VarieHook – YouTube.com.
A 500-year prior art search and International PCT application were performed and submitted by Fishman Stewart LLC. US patent pending status was awarded in 2022. VarieHook was able to go from idea, through a patent pending and trademarking to market in under a year. VarieHook is manufactured in the USA.
VarieHook is a subsidiary of a business founded in 2003 with decades of experience in plastics and online sales.