What better way to represent your brand than a golden Bentley?
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Atlanta, Georgia Dec 16, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – DJ Fury (aka Brian Graham) the CEO of GoldMyne Entertainment, LLC, is pushing the boundaries on how to market your business these days. He took one of his prized possessions and favorite vehicles, a convertible Bentley Continental GTC, and had it completely wrapped in metallic gold chrome. As if that wasn’t bold enough, he then proceeded to stamp his company logo, name and website around the vehicle. DJ Fury plans to take his Bentley across the country to various exotic car shows to put on public display in 2023. Whether it is a genius marketing plan or simply a wild and crazy idea to wrap a Bentley all gold and stamp your brand on it; what we do know is that it definitely is an attention grabber. We’ve seen people stop and stare, take pictures and videos, point at it with their bottom jaw dropped and even more wild reactions. DJ Fury has certainly created a buzz around Atlanta with his gold Bentley marketing ploy and the internet is also starting to react to it as people post the vehicle on their social media pages. Don’t be surprised if you see DJ Fury cruising around your city in his gold chrome Bentley GTC. If you notice the trunk rattling a bit, don’t be alarmed. He also put a banging custom stereo system in it to blast his label’s music!