(YorkPedia Editorial):- Boston, Massachusetts Dec 28, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Beth Fuller, accomplished food, product and lifestyle photographer of Boston, MA is competing on Netflix’s Newest Hit Cooking show “COOK AT ALL COSTS” which is now streaming worldwide! Fuller is featured with two other cast mates, Susan Keating and Stephaughn Patterson. In this kitchen contest, home cooks bid on ingredients to create dishes that will impress celebrity guest judges — and win the cash left in their bank.
Fuller, has over 25+ years of being creative in the food industry and 20+ years of being a photographer which allows her to be very comfortable working in any environment with any products. Her joy and creativity in front of and behind the camera are infectious. And she is constantly creating drool-worthy visual media that you can truly almost taste with just one glance.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
After a long application process lasting several months, she was one of 24 people selected out of a pool of thousands. In April she learned that she would be competing in the American Diner episode with celebrity chef and restauranteur Richard Blais (judge) and celebrity chef and restaurateur Jordan Andino (host). Filming took place over several days in Toronto.
Fuller said, “I love being both behind and in front of the camera! The entire experience was incredibly fun from start to finish and fueled my creativity in so many ways. I would absolutely love to continue to do more on-camera work and have many ideas for food and travel shows! Producers, give me a call!”
Fuller is an accomplished food, product, and lifestyle photographer a sample of clients include: America’s Test Kitchen, Cook’s Illustrated, Andrew Pearce Bowls, Mast Brothers, Mast Market, Fee Brother’s, Whole 30, Humm Kombucha, 40 Aprons, Bully Boy Distillery, Mass Bay Brewing, Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer, Bubbies Pickles LLC, Josie’s Organics, Braga Fresh, SunRidge Farms and more.