Stock market news and analysis website marketinference.com makes its content available to a wider market
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Santa Fe, New Mexico Dec 20, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Market Inference, a leading newspaper dedicated to providing daily stock reports, in-depth equity analysis, and commentary on the equity markets, is thrilled to announce that it has completed onboarding to Google News. This means that Market Inference’s daily articles will now be featured on the popular news aggregation platform, giving them greater visibility and reach.
“We are very excited to have our articles featured on Google News,” said George Dyer, editor-in-chief of Market Inference. “This is a huge milestone for our team, and we are grateful for the opportunity to share our insights and analysis with a wider audience.”
Since its inception, Market Inference has been committed to delivering a unique combination of high-quality daily stock news and rigorous fundamentals analysis. The company was founded in 2021 by Dyer, who has a background in law, marketing, and finance, and Christopher Chung, a data scientist.
With the addition of Google News, the newspaper’s articles will now be easily accessible to a broader audience of retail and professional investors alike who stand to benefit from our outlook on market conditions. Despite this exciting new development, the Market Inference mission remains the same: to provide accurate, relevant, and timely stock news and analysis to the largest possible audience, free of charge.
“We are confident that our inclusion on Google News will help us continue to grow and expand our readership,” said Dyer. “We look forward to continuing to provide our readers with the in-depth, unbiased stock coverage they have come to expect from us.”
530B HARKLE RD STE 100