Social Media Star Selected by MLB to represent Puerto Rico at WBC!
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Miami, Florida Mar 8, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Puerto Rican content creator, activist, and super fan, Dean Huertas, decided years ago to follow his heart and passion for Puerto Rico and that decision led him all the way to MLB’s 2023 World Baseball Classic! The greatest players of the greatest game will come together March 11th – 22nd at the LOANDepot Park in Miami, FL to crown the world’s greatest team and Dean is bringing the whole experience to the palm of your hand! When asked about the World Baseball Classic Dean said, “I’m not blinking for 2 weeks! From every batting practice to the last pitch of the last game, I refuse to miss a single thing.” Sharing unique content is Dean’s specialty and for the next two weeks, he’s giving the world an All-Access Pass to the WBC, the players, LOANDepot Park, and everything his second home of Miami has to offer.
In addition to “witnessing Puerto Rico win the WBC…”, Dean is looking forward to sharing “the food and [his] love for all things Puerto Rico on this special stage!”
Follow Dean’s exclusive coverage of WBC & Puerto Rico’s road to victory on Instagram & TikTok! “I have been a huge fan of MLB for as long as I can remember. Representing Puerto Rico is a dream come true!” – Dean Huertas
La Formula Media Group
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.