CJVI is changing the underground.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
Atlanta, Mar 18, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – The underground hip-hop scene is full of coming talent but one in particular CJVI is making waves and changing sounds. CJVI born on December 30th, 2006 is a Hop-hop/Alternative artist who has been making music since 2018 although a lot of his early work is lost time some of his early era work is archived and yet to be found by fans. CJVI has a certain hypnotic emotional sound in his music that connects with his fans in just the right way. CJVI Using his music as a way to alleviate the pain that he’s feeling inside gives his music a raw feeling like he’s painting the walls with blood. CJVI takes inspiration from artists like XXXTENTACION, Trippie Redd, Izaya tiji, and Kanye.
His latest release “Presents” is out on all platforms, his debut EP produced by Fiji is scheduled to release May 19, 2022, which he claims is his sound tuned to his highest potential. Stay tuned because soon he is on track to be one of the biggest names in the industry.
Source :Prophetic Visions
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.