West New York, Mar 20, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – The Hudson Lofts, a 111 year old textile mill turned luxury apartment building, has completed a round of large upgrades to their fitness center. The classic brick clad edifice located at 6200 Hudson Avenue in West New York boasts a well equipped fitness center located six floors up on the top level, where prime NYC views greet residents.
“In response to a changing fitness landscape, the fitness center at Hudson Lofts is now featuring a brand new Pilates reformer, in addition to new treadmills, a rower, and more” – says Zack Evar, the property manager at the community.
Residents are already enjoying the new equipment, and the enhanced atmosphere, in the Hudson Lofts fitness center. The apartment complex, one of the first to open in a growing wave of luxurious new multifamily residential developments scattered throughout West New York, plays off of the historic industrial energy of the stout building. While others have built new ground-up developments, the developers at Hudson Lofts felt it important to let the building stand, and expand upon it. The results show – soaring 19 foot ceilings and exposed brick walls are bountiful throughout the building’s four residential floors.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
About Hudson Lofts
Hudson Lofts is a luxury rental community of 56 loft style apartments with various 1 and 2 bedroom layouts located at 6200 Hudson Avenue in West New York, New Jersey. For more, visit http://thehudsonlofts.com/
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.