(YorkPedia Editorial):- New Rochelle, New York Apr 11, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – At around 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 30, detectives were alerted by staff at New Rochelle Toyota that a possible fraudulent purchase of a vehicle was in progress at the dealership.
Responding detectives found the trio at the scene, two of whom were unlawfully using the names and social security numbers of people from Pennsylvania and Iowa to fraudulently obtain a car loan for over $100,000.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
Detectives were able to contact the victims from Pennsylvania and Iowa and confirmed they were unsuspecting victims of identity theft. All three suspects were placed under arrest at the dealership.
Management of New Rochelle Toyota and its sister store, Honda of New Rochelle stated, “We’re glad not just for the dealership, but also the people whose identities were being used. This could have been a very long, very expensive experience for all, if not for our staff. We have a top-notch team here”.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.