Rapper, Singer, Dc Flyz set to release an amazing record
More on YorkPedia:
- Face Masks helps slow the spread of COVID-19. Dr. Michael Audo Sachs, UAE based health expert advices.
- Importance of Choosing a NAATI-Accredited Translator in Melbourne
- NTC Logistics – Building Dreams
- Adam S. Plotkin, MD, a Dermatologist with Palm Beach Dermatology Group
- Rebecca C. Metzinger, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Southeast Louisiana Veterans HealthCare System
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, Apr 22, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – DC Flyz – the American rapper, singer, and recording artist renowned – will release his long-awaited single, Let Go. The forthcoming single features a unique change of sound sure to introduce audiences to DC Flyz’s growth as an artist and is a follow-up to his 2018 hit album Can’t Stop.
Since he began rapping at the age of 16, DC Flyz has been known for his positive energy and desire to use his music as a platform to encourage people to believe in themselves and follow their dreams. Highlights of his work include the very successful mixtapes Gotta Grind (2013) and #DC (2016), both of which frame his visionary mindset and talent as an artist.
Despite his past accomplishments, DC Flyz wanted to move in a new direction with Let Go. “This is the first record that I’ve actually sung on,” he says. “I’ve made some very needed adjustments in my life and have realized that having many talents means nothing if you can’t use them. I’m really excited about my new single because it’s reflective of all that.”
Let Go will be available on all major streaming platforms, including iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, and more. Learn more about DC Flyz here.
Connect with DC Flyz:
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.