Ray Payette says that humans affect Global Warming not so much because of CO2 emissions, but because of the heat of inefficient machines.
More on YorkPedia:
- Face Masks helps slow the spread of COVID-19. Dr. Michael Audo Sachs, UAE based health expert advices.
- Importance of Choosing a NAATI-Accredited Translator in Melbourne
- NTC Logistics – Building Dreams
- Adam S. Plotkin, MD, a Dermatologist with Palm Beach Dermatology Group
- Rebecca C. Metzinger, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Southeast Louisiana Veterans HealthCare System
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Quebec, May 12, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Raymond Payette, a retired civil servant, announced today his publication of his opinion on the human cause of global warming. He believes that carbon dioxide emission is not our main contribution to global warming but that its greatest threat the heat generated by inefficient motors.
Wikipedia, that is a peer-reviewed outlet, has many articles on engine efficiencies; also Quora has similar articles
Raymond Payette synthesized many of these findings to determine that though CO2 is undeniably a part of green house gas (GHG), motor inefficiency is the much more important cause of global warming. He makes a plea to find a better solution.
Scientists are on the wrong path when they want to reduce the carbon footprint, thus politicians are applying the wrong solution by taxing the carbon footprint. Motor inefficiency is the main cause and it is urgent to address it.
8068 rue de Burgos, Quebec, QC, G2C 0H1
8068 rue de Burgos, rue de Burgos
Source :Raymond Payette
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.