The famous rock/hard rock singer from Florida Marcus Ryan demonstrates his love and hate relationship and the ruins of his empty heart in the exclusive single ‘Tonya’.
More on YorkPedia:
- Marie Kiara Has Belted Out Entrancing Beats with a Catchy Rhythm in the Electronic Pop Song ‘Control’
- Find yourself Lost in Digital Grooves of Louisville Rapper MiSeR’s Latest Songs
- Abhi Manapragada Tells the Glorious Story of Humankind With his Epic Instrumentation and Melodic Singing
- Kristin Pearce, MSN, FNP-C, a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care – Pickeri
- Paul C. Kerr, DO, FACS, FCCP, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with the William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Cen
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Tampa, Aug 10, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – When the hangover doesn’t pass easily and the relationship loses the flickering fire to fight for the purpose of being together, then the whole love empire falls down as it happened with the rock singer Marcus Ryan. He released a new song ‘Tonya‘ that carries the laden sorrow of a gut-wrenching breakup that wasn’t ready for. Time and the small incidents with the loved ones are the important building blocks in a man’s life. It is a love-breakup metal track that captures the tiny moments and hard times of his relationship that didn’t work out for a long time and suddenly he recreates magic with his music.
Marcus Ryan was always interested in playing guitar and become a rock star since his childhood. He dived into serious metal practicing when he entered middle school. His father was more than a guardian to him, he was his first inspiration for music. With the sound of Randy Rhoads, George Lynch, Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer, and Metallica; he determined to create his paradise with metal music. ‘On My Own’ and ‘Different Than You’ are two hits that people cannot forget that showcase his raspy vocals and deadly grasp on guitar strings.
‘Tonya’ is written with a heavy heart and based on the real context of his life. He adds all the texts he sent her to try one last time to keep her in his arms. Its rhythms dance on the pain he has buried in his stone-cold heart. It doesn’t focus on his broken heart, rather it depicts different shades of a larger love that finds its way back in his life. Get all the songs on his website and other social media.
Listen to Marcus Ryan’s new track on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/4gQ83dSlVGiGTUJkcl2h1S
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.