Teaching millennial go-getters how to design a purpose-driven life on their own terms
More on YorkPedia:
- Two-Time Grammy Nominee Lebanese Tenor Roy Hage is Aeneas in Lavinia
- Maharana of Mewar Charitable Foundation celebrated World Post Day by documenting the postal services in Mewar
- Redtop Blends His Powerful Rap Skills With Stylistic Grooves to Impress All With the New Music Video ‘New Money’
- in her new book, Dr. Mary Baures asks us to wake up from our delusion that we own the earth.
- Sioux Valley Dakota Nation Declares The State Of Emergency With The Increasing Count Of Suicides
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Denver, Oct 6, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Last month, Mindset of a Hustler (MOAH) launched their first publicly streamed show, The Mindset of a Hustler Podcast. Hosted by brand executives, Malcolm Whye and Miroslava Rangel, The Mindset of a Hustler Podcast offers a new way for millennials seeking fulfillment in their personal and professional lives to approach success.
“The Mindset of a Hustler Podcast was created by millennials for millennials,” says Malcom Whye, Mindset of a Hustler, CEO, “We noticed a lot of the personal development podcasts hosted by self-proclaimed “gurus” offered empty advice and lacked substance. Our podcast is hosted by a team that is in the trenches with you as you work your way to a better life. We understand where you’re at because we’ve been there ourselves. Our community believes in leaning on each other and getting through life’s challenges together.”
The MOAH Podcast is the latest addition to the lifestyle brand’s list of offerings. Much like their existing resources and coaching services, this podcast gives exclusive anecdotes and advice from diverse entrepreneurs, creatives, athletes and go-getters from various industries. By listening to this podcast, millennials will learn how to:
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Establish healthy habits
- Set actionable goals
- Find their unique “why”
- Foster a support-system of like-minded people
- Make sustainable changes in their life to find success
The Mindset of a Hustler Podcast is now available for streaming on Spotify and Apple Podcast. For more information on The MOAH Podcast, visit https://anchor.fm/mindsetofahustler
About Mindset of a Hustler: Mindset of a Hustler is an inclusive lifestyle brand that exists to help millennials seeking purpose, passion and fulfillment from their professional and personal lives become the most successful version of themselves by teaching them to develop a growth mindset. Through motivational content, educational resources, community events, and mindset coaching services, MOAH teaches go-getter millennials how to overcome limiting beliefs, establish healthy habits, set actionable goals, foster a support-system of like-minded people, and find their unique “why”. Founded by creative entrepreneur, Malcom Whye, Mindset of a Hustler gives every millennial the power to take control of their happiness and make sustainable changes in their lives to find success.