Get to know Internist Dr. Adel H. Ben Saleh, who serves patients in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada.
More on YorkPedia:
- California Trap Artist Kilo House Gives Horror Lovers A Taste Of His Deathcore Musical Delicacy With ‘Demons’
- Texas R&B Singer Natalie Nichole’s ‘4 You’ Is A Transcending Lyrical And Musical Melody
- Microdose Presents Psychedelic Capital – A Virtual Investment Conference Highlighting Prominent Industry Players
- Virtual Visa Card with Bitcoin Made Simple – Even Your Kids Can Do It
- Jamie Brown, MD, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with UM Prince George’s Hospital Center – the University of Maryland Medical C
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Oct 26, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Saleh is an internist who is affiliated with Associate Medical Clinic – a large and busy full-service medical facility that has been serving Prince Albert and the surrounding communities for over 45 years.
Alongside his practice, he teaches at the College of Medicine of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada. He is also affiliated with Kelsey Trail Health Region and Victoria Hospital in Canada.
In regards to his educational background, Dr. Saleh earned his medical degree from the University of Tripoli in Libya in 1991. He then went on to complete his internship, residency, and fellowship in hematology at the University of Ottawa in Canada.
To advance his professional efforts, he remains a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario & the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan.
Internal medicine or general medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists. They manage and prevent common and complex diseases by providing comprehensive care and promoting overall well-being.
In his spare time, Dr. Saleh enjoys spending time with his children and playing soccer.
Learn More about Dr. Adel H. Ben Saleh:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8125471-Adel-Ben-Saleh-Internist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.