Real estate company is providing the golden opportunity to invest in property in Portugal and reap the 2021 Golden Visa benefits before the rules change.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Lagos, Algarve Nov 23, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Ideal Homes Portugal, a real estate agency assisting with the entire home buying process in Portugal, encourages potential home buyers interested in an investment property, vacation, or retirement home on the beautiful coast of Portugal to act now before they are no longer able to. To promote investment in low-density areas, urban renovation, job creation, and cultural heritage, Portugal’s Golden Visa program is changing its rules in 2022 and will no longer grant visas for properties in the most desirable locations and at the traditional cost.
Warm climate, gorgeous beaches, striking architecture, and island vibes, are just some of the benefits of living in Portugal and are why it has remained a desirable location for tourists. To capitalize on its draw, the Portuguese government implemented the Golden Visa scheme in 2012 to invest back into the country. The Portuguese Golden Visa is a unique offering that allows non-European Union citizens to apply for permanent residency and citizenship after five years through investing in real estate, without having to reside in the country at any point. It’s such an attractive option due to its relaxed regulations, as the applicant and their family must only visit for two weeks every year to renew the Visa.
The program proved to be a great success, raising 5,5 billion in a little over eight years, and has now shown that it could have the same reinvigorating effects on less desirable areas of the country.
The Portugal Golden Visa changes will come into effect on January 1, 2022. The approved changes refer to two different aspects:
- The required investment amounts in the various Portugal Golden Visa investment types to be raised
- The investment fund option will increase from 350,000 to 500,000
- Capital Transfer option will increase from 1 million to 1,5 million
- Other options will also go through an increase
- The real estate investment route locations only cover property investments made in low-density areas within Portugal
- This means that buying real estate in Lisbon or Porto will no longer qualify for the Golden Visa program
- The properties must be located in the Autonomous Regions of the Azores and Madeira or the interior territories
“We want potential Portugal home buyers to invest in property in Portugal while they still can benefit from the current Golden Visa perks,” said Chairman and Founder, Chris White
These perks include:
- Maintaining residency outside of Portugal, but still owning a home in Portugal
- Applying for Portuguese citizenship in five years
- Becoming a Portuguese citizen, resulting in visa-free access to 188 countries
“Ideal Homes Portugal can help guide you to an exquisite property in some of the most desirable locations that are still on the Golden Visa list for the next few months. Don’t wait! Take advantage of the 2021 Golden Visa while it lasts and starts living your dreams in your dream home.”
About Ideal Homes
Ideal Homes Portugal is a professional real estate company in the Algarve. Established in 2012, the company has quickly become the leading real estate services firm in the Algarve due to its founder’s knowledge and expertise in the area, having worked for several years in the international property sector, both in Portugal and worldwide.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.