Get to know Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Priscilla Atu-Tetuh, who serves patients in Kansas City, Missouri.
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Jan 14, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Priscilla is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner working with patients at University Health Behavioral Health Crossroads in Kansas City, Missouri.
University Health Behavioral Health Crossroads provides patients with behavioral care, counseling, medication-assisted treatment, substance use services, and telehealth services.
To begin her career, Priscilla graduated with her nursing degree from Walden University. She is board-certified as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner by the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC).
On a more personal note, she attributes her success to her experiences and learning how to help patients with mental health issues.
A Board-Certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) is an advanced practice nurse that holds board certification and seeks to improve mental health care and the overall health status of communities.
Learn More about Priscilla Atu-Tetuh:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148392/info/ or through University Health Behavioral Health Crossroads, https://www.universityhealthkc.org/provider-directory/providers/priscilla-atu-tetuh-p/
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.