(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jan 11, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – A baby monitor is a necessary tool for novice parents to take care of their little angels. There are a variety of baby monitor products for customers to choose from, ranging from simple audio monitors to AI-powered devices that track baby sleep and health. Netvue, a smart home solution company, has officially announced its new double-screen baby monitor, CareBie, and has received a lot of attention in the industry.
The Current Problems in the Existing Market
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
The most common baby monitor camera on the existing market is always designed to fit a screen – either a separate screen pad or a mobile phone terminal. However, there are always some problems with the single-screen design. For a screen pad design, users may need to keep an eye on the screen because they cannot receive real-time notifications over the phone. For mobile phone terminal design, users will have to run the App all the time, which is not convenient for them to handle other things on their mobile phones. Interestingly, not every parent trusts the baby monitor. Potential hazards such as electricity leakage and wire entanglement hinder their willingness to purchase baby monitors to care for babies. Many novice parents still consider having a babysitter take care of their children when they are not at home. However, this is very costly for most families, and it is always difficult for them to find the perfect person.
The Netvue CareBie Makes Babysitting Carefree
Netvue’s latest invention, the CareBie baby monitor, is designed to solve the above existing problems with the following advantages:
- Continuous monitoring of baby: Carebie has a relatively stable connection function, an open distance of up to 1km, an ultra-long endurance power supply, and high-fullness audio, all designed to ensure continuous monitoring for a long time. Carebie also emphasizes its notification function: when the connection between the screen and the camera is interrupted, it will remind you to enhance the trust of your father and mother.
- The most baby-caring design: Carebie’s four-in-one support is designed to accommodate a variety of scenarios, including desktop placement, wall installation, winding installation, and clip installation. It has a patented baby-friendly design, and uses environment-friendly materials, concealed wiring, and anti-drop fixing clips to avoid any accidents. In addition, Carebie can work at night and cannot see 940 infrared rays with the naked eye to protect the baby’s eyes.
- Value-added services at the most favorable price: Carebie is priced at the cost of a single-screen design and provides a full range of value-added services, including sound detection and real-time notification to users. Carebie can automatically record up to 10 seconds of event video and save it for 7 days for free. Carebie is also designed with screen-off mode and privacy settings to take care of the different needs of customers.
Netvue Carebie is specially designed to lighten the burden of rookie parents, and give the baby the most intimate care. The product will be ready to sell to the public in February. For more information, you can follow the official website of Netvue(https://www.netvue.com) and its Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088519584392) at any time. If you are interested in becoming the first users of Netvue Carebie, please feel free to contact the Netvue marketing team: at [email protected]
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.