Snoop Dogg posted Alabama rapper E.S. Dank Latest single ‘Teriyaki Chicken’ that was on content that Southern Blogger The Birmingham Music Plug posted on his Instagram.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
Hollywood, Jan 15, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – https://youtube.com/@esdankexotics74
Rappers like E.S. Dank and a host of other Alabama musicians have been locked in working together independently with the likes of The Birmingham Music Plug. After being locked in with CEO Kodak for less than 6 months the East Birmingham Artist has major plans for the year 2023. Having a career as an Executive Chef and maintaining his profession as an independent artist E.S.Dank says ‘I’ll maintain my humble self as I grow independently’ what he tells us just days after millions discovered his latest single ‘ Teriyaki Chicken’ which is over 5 million on instagram streaming. E.S. Dank says he is planning to drop merch and more singles but his main focus is pushing Teriyaki Chicken which seems to be a viral germ right now! He also just did a Live music review and interview with Dallas 979 The Beat hosted by Space Boi Fresh which E.S. Dank stole the show and extended his fan base. Since his campaign with The Birmingham Music Plug his numbers have been growing organically on instagram, YouTube, & other social platforms. Go check E.S. Dank on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.
The Birmingham Music Plug
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.