Healthcare Icon adds another feather to his illustrious cap
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Bengaluru, Karnataka Mar 26, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Sharan Shivaraj Patil, Chairman, SPARSH Group of Hospitals, has been awarded ‘CEO of the Year’ for the Mid Size Company segment by the prestigious CEO Clubs, India. Dr. Sharan was awarded the title for his exemplary contribution to making healthcare accessible to everyone.
Dr. Patil’s commitment to healthcare has earned him numerous accolades, including the Kannada Rajyotsava Award by the State of Karnataka for his contributions to the field of Medicine. He continues to be a driving force in the healthcare industry in India, and his leadership and vision have helped transform the landscape of healthcare delivery in the country. It has been 15 years since Dr. Patil put Bangalore on the world map for complex healthcare surgeries with the transformative work done on 8-limbed Lakshmi, a baby girl from Bihar who is now a healthy adult.
Dr. Sharan Patil has been instrumental in transforming healthcare delivery in Karnataka. With over three decades of experience as a surgeon and 15+ years of experience as an entrepreneur, Dr. Patil has provided surgical interventions to over 5,000 underprivileged patients. As a world-class orthopaedic surgeon, he has performed over 15,000 surgeries, including 7,500 joint replacements.
080 – 61 222 000
#146, Infantry Road, Opposite Commissioners’ office