(YorkPedia Editorial):- Hyattsville, Maryland Dec 25, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – “My First Steps” is a very useful educational book so that every believer can know the stages they go through in their journey as a Christian. Both the new believer and those who have already matured in their faith will find in this book basic aspects with which they can identify and that will serve as a support for their development, care, and healthy growth in their Christian life. Although special emphasis is placed on the initial steps of the new believer, the content is also appropriate for teaching mature members to strengthen their convictions and at the same time to relate better with new believers in order to facilitate their development and growth. Undoubtedly, this book will be of great help when teaching Bible studies to all believers 13 years of age and older.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes