(YorkPedia Editorial):- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Jan 6, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – The Lugiámi team has represented Malaysia on an international stage in Global Esports Game 2022 in DOTA 2 Women category. On the first day of the tournament, Malaysia went against New Zealand in the quarter-finals and won 2-0.
Malaysia advanced to the semi-finals on the second day to face Argentina and seized victory again 2-0, thus granting them the right to advance to the finals, where they went toe to toe with Thailand. Sadly, Malaysia had to be satisfied with bringing back the Silver Medal after losing the finals.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
Lugiámi team consists of Nada, auroraa, HG, quibilong, and Shizuma. “Tough game against Thailand, but we will come back better next year!” said Nada, the captain.
The organization, Lugiámi, is an esports company on a mission to provide resources and more opportunities for women in the gaming industry. To see more women be represented in the esports industries, Lugiámi will be holding a program to assist women with ambition in the gaming world. Whether you have an interest in esports or game streaming, don’t hesitate to drop a query at [email protected] for details.