Mexi-Land has significantly improved its operational productivity and efficiency, resulting in a notable increase in return on investment by upgrading Dynamics NAV 2009 to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Houston, Texas Jan 11, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – The popular Jovy Candy manufacturing company, Mexi-land, based out of California, officially announced to upgrade their existing Dynamic NAV system to Business Central with the partnership of Dynamics Square, a leading Microsoft Certified Gold implementation partner in the USA. Post upgrade, the company has accelerated its digital transformation journey and has kept the promise of being well-organized and defined for the distribution chain.
“Among five gold partners, we have selected Dynamics Square for NAV to Business Central upgrade due to their proven track record and cost-effectiveness. Their team has completed the implementation on time and provided us with the customizations we need to automate our global distribution chain,” said the CTO at Mexi-land.
Mexi-land utilized a glitch-free smart supply chain to enable employees to distribute 500+ different Mexican products, from Food items to Confectionary, Household Products, and even Key Chains that kids love.
To keep up with the market trends and the shift of business operations, they have opted for Business Central Cloud for global connectivity and seamless distribution of products with real-time insights.
The company approached Dynamics Square, United States’ leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation Partner to help them implement the Business Central Cloud ERP.
Benefits that Mexi-land is reaping after the Implementation of Business Central:
- Because of the Ease of Use, employees can access it on their phones, tablets, and desktops to manage and control business operations.
- Better control over the supply chain, sales, marketing, and customer services.
- Built-in data analytics and its integration with other Microsoft apps such as Power BI, the company is saving money, securing data, being able to customize it based on evolving business needs, and growing at scale.
“Mexi-land wants a system that can be accessible globally to make decisions in real-time. With the implementation of Business Central cloud, they can control and manage the entire business from anywhere and anytime,” Manish Goyal, CEO at Dynamics Square.
About Dynamics Square
Dynamics Square is the leading Microsoft Certified Gold Partner that provides a business-centric implementation of Microsoft business applications, including Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and more. We offer support and upgrade services at affordable costs with unbreakable trust.
We have been offering our seamless IT solutions and consulting services for the past 11+ years. Businesses grow with us at full throttle since we help them generate more revenue by avoiding digital redundancies in their existing CRM/ERP systems.
Dynamics Square USA
+1 281 899 0865
10101 Southwest Freeway Houston, TX 77074