(YorkPedia Editorial):- Sydney, New South Wales Jan 18, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – The business has always been a male-dominated industry but now with the times changing the rise of female founders and business leaders is only increasing. This is especially empowering for multicultural women as they represent a large community of women who are still struggling to find their voices. One of them, in particular, is Michelle Mura who has not only founded companies and brands but also is a motivational speaker. This Zimbabwean Australian businesswoman has founded two brands of sleepwear and beauty.
Even though she is fairly a new entrepreneur in the beauty industry, she is familiar with the industry in other ways. She took part in beauty pageants for 6 years which gave her valuable insights and experience which later helped her develop two brands. The beauty brand, Glow by Michelle Mura is an Australian all-inclusive beauty brand that is specially made for women of all shades. Her being a Zimbabwean inspired her to build a brand that is friendly for women of color as well. Shop products at: https://www.glowbymichellemura.com/.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
On top of that, her sleepwear brand is also made for women with satin fabric which is soft on the skin. Shop their varieties at https://www.adorebymichellemura.com/.
Glow By Michelle Mura
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.