ATOM Zund Bullmer iEcho Kuris Esko Kongsberg Artisto Gerber MCT Lectra MFC Ten-side (decagon)Tungsten carbide blades for CNC machines with a rotary cutting tool
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Arkadelphia, Arkansas Jan 26, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – OYEA Blades made of cemented carbide with higher hardness, ensuring its long service life.
The blade is ideal for cutting such materials as: Felt, Nylon fabric, Fabrics, Polyester fabrics, Aramid fibers, Glass fibers, Carbon fibers, Non-woven fabric, Glass mats, Composite mats.
LongLife segmented knife for textiles – cutters:
Zund: Z50 ( 3910335 ), Z51 (3910336 ), Z52 (391033), Bullmer Premiumcut: B50, B51, B52, iEcho: E50, E51, E52, Kuris: 84559, Atom: 01060465, Esko Kongsberg BLD-RC110 ( G42444844, 42444844 ), Summa: 500-860, 500-9861, 500-9862, Colex: T00360, Artisto, Raptor, Gerber MCT, Lectra MFC oraz Blackman&White.
10-side blades (decagon) for CNC machines with a rotary cutting tool: Zund Bullmer iEcho Kuris Esko Kongsberg Artisto Gerber MCT Lectra MFC
Knife diameter: 25, 28 or 32 mm.
Shaft (Bore): 8 mm.
Max. cutting depth: 3,5 mm, 5 mm or 7mm.
The blade is also available in a DLC coated version for longer life!
Learn more about Shenzhen Oyea Machinery by visiting the company’s official website here.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.