Award winning New Zealand specialty coffee chain, Antipodean Coffee, opened today in Johor Bahru. The licensee cafe adds to the brands already glittering presence in Southeast Asia.
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Negeri Johor, Malaysia Jan 31, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Antipodean coffee, a long-time star in the Southeast Asian cafe sector, launched its flagship South Malaysia cafe today. The cafe, located at the main entrance to the IGB-owned The Mall at Southkey, will cater to local Johoreans as well as close Singaporeans craving the award-winning coffee and breakfast/brunch cuisine that the cafe chain is famous for.
Founder Alun Evans was on hand with the husband/wife licensees, Sachin and Vaishali Kulkarni on opening day. “We expect the cafe will be very popular”, Evans said. “I have had so much interest expressed by people in Johor as well as Singapore since we first entered Malaysia back in 2011”
The cafe will operate 7 days a week from 8 am until late. From next month Antipodean will also roast in the cafe- supplying coffee to caffeine-craving customers as well as selling wholesale in Southern Malaysia and Singapore.
jl telawi 2 20, Bangsar, Antipodean coffee