Project 100 Launches Brand Awareness Campaign to Empower Local Influencers and Support Small Businesses in the San Jose Area
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
(YorkPedia Editorial):- San Jose, California Mar 10, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Project 100 is a marketing agency in San Jose, California, that works with entrepreneurs and small businesses to tackle niche marketing campaigns, advertisements, and creative branding.
The company’s vision is to “Keep it 100,” as the saying goes, which means they’re always striving for honesty and authenticity in everything they do. This message isn’t just meant for their company, it serves as a reminder for everyone to stay true to themselves as they become an influential voice across the world.
To help spread this message, they will be running a fun brand awareness campaign in 2023 where Project 100 will collaborate with local influencers who are “keeping it 100” in their work.
“As a strategy-led team, we are a big believer in providing opportunities to entrepreneurs in their effort to influence the world for the better. These local influencers go above and beyond to make their community an innovative and creative place, and it is a true honor to support these amazing people.” expressed Project 100 CEO, My Nguyen.
With an exclusive client base throughout the Bay Area, Project 100 helps small businesses influence the world, one marketing project at a time.
You can learn more about what they do and how to get involved at www.myproject100.com
6017 Snell Ave # 444