On Friday Coupa Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: COUP) has shown downward move of -0.55% and ended the last trade at $90.59. The trading volume was recorded to 1,082,173 shares as compared to average traded volume of 1,308,011 shares.
Coupa Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: COUP) recently reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2018.
“We still extend our market leadership position, reportage four-hundredth revenue growth and thirty-ninth calculated billings growth for the trailing twelve months, alongside non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of 8 cents for the quarter. Cumulative pay underneath management through our platform surpassed $940B, with $1 trillion clearly in our sights,” stated Rob Bernshteyn, chief executive officer at Coupa. “The foundation for our strong financial results continues to be our ability to deliver repeatable and measurable value for our consumers worldwide across all areas of business spends management. We believe we have a tendency to area unit unambiguously positioned to win this massive market.”
Fiscal Third Quarter Results
- Total revenues were $67.5M, a rise of 42% contrast to the same period last year. Subscription revenues were $60.6M, a rise of 42% contrast to the same period last year.
- GAAP operating loss was $9.9M, a contrast to a loss of $11.2M for the same period last year. Non-GAAP operating income was $5.8M, a contrast to a loss of $2.4M for the same period last year.
- GAAP net loss was $9.6M, a contrast to a loss of $11.3M for the same period last year. GAAP net loss per basic and diluted share was $0.17, a contrast to a loss of $0.21 for the same period last year. Non-GAAP net income was $5.5M, a contrast to a loss of $2.8M for the same period last year. Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.08, a contrast to a loss of $0.05 per basic and diluted share for the same period last year.
- Operating cash flows and free cash flows for the quarter ended October 31, 2018, were $4.0M and $2.6M, respectively.
The following advanced statements replicate Coupa’s expectations as of Dec three, 2018. Guidance relies on the new revenue recognition customary, ASC 606 that Coupa adopted on Gregorian calendar month one, 2018.
The fourth quarter of fiscal 2019:
- Total revenues are predicted to be between $67.8 and $68.3M.
- Subscription revenues are predicted to be between $62.0 and $62.5M.
- Professional services and other revenues are predicted to be about $5.8M.
- Non-GAAP income from operations is predictable to be about break-even.
- Non-GAAP net income per share is predicted to be about break-even.
- Basic and fully diluted weighted average share counts are predictable to be about 59.8 and 68.0M shares, respectively.
COUP marking some of the technical factors:
Coupa Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: COUP)’s current space from 20-Day Simple Moving Average is -3.80% and standing 11.75% away from 50-Day Simple Moving Average while changed hands up 31.21% from 200-Day Simple Moving Average. The stock has advanced 106.40% to a low over the last 12 months and pointed declining move -9.08% to a high over the close phase.